7.11.2010

This Mood.

Sometimes i get into these moods.

I feel a tightness in my chest.
My anxiety starts to rise.
I can't think straight.
I feel rigid and stuck.
It feels like i'm suffocating.
Tears won't make the feeling go away.
And I just want to fly somewhere so far...

But when these moods take over, i'm having to constantly remind myself for the things i'm so grateful for.

I'm unsettled soul. There is a part of me that can never really shut off this side that wants to travel and be free. I think a lot of the times i question if it's because i'm running away from real life and the stability that being settled provides. All i really want to do is see the world and being stable for some reason scares the shit out of me. It's been over a year since i've flown out of california and i feel like it's almost making me feel like i'm missing something bigger in life.

So... for now, what do i do to feel better?

I list the things that i'm looking forward to this week.

1. Korean classes start this tuesday.
2. Whole new list of books to start reading.
3. Studying again.
4. Writing for personal projects.
5. Gym!!!!
6. Sunshine.
7. Getting out of this mood.

Now on to Sunday night tv. Anything good on tonight? I miss TLC's weird medical docs. anyone?

0 kind regards: