9.20.2008

Cool Breeze

September always provides to be a really exciting month for me. It's full of emotions, cached with surprises, and extremely exhausting. I love that the summer months are ending and that school is coming back into session. I hate that the summer months are ending and that school is coming back into session. I grow older by a year with every september that passes. I even get a wisp of Yom Kippur if i'm lucky and if not, i get to have Autumn start in September. Its like that desperate heat of the summer ceases to exist and the cool breeze of winter slowly wafts the scent of fall into the air. I've missed the cold of england. I've missed england. And this may possibly be the last year that i start school again in september after a summer of wishful thinking.

sweetness.

xx

0 kind regards: