9.05.2009

John Williams

I hope that johnny lives for another 50 years so that my kids can hear his amazing compositions!!

I went to the hollywood bowl tonight to listen for the first time (i know, pathetic) John William's compositions over time. Goodness i was blown away beyond anything. I mean i know that he's done some of hollywood's greatest hits, but my thoughts about his music didn't really go past the 80s star wars gigs.

I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.


GIDGET GOES TO ROME
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF
HOW TO STEAL  A MILLION
SUPERMAN
INDIANA JONES
ET
SCHINDLERS
HOME ALONE
AMISTAD
STEPMOM
HARRY POTTER
SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
THE PATRIOT
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN


i mean the list goes on and on and on. By the first song of Harry Potter at the bowl tonight i knew that this was going to be an annual thing. I'm in love.

0 kind regards: