8.31.2009

Another chapter

Today i spent the whole date at the Irvine apartment cleaning up whatever we had left at our abode and taking home all the rest of my furniture. I couldn't believe the amount of stuff that just fit inside my dad's sub but what i couldn't believe even more was how that was it. My college career fit inside of two car rides up and down from Irvine to LA. That was it.

My chapter in Irvine has closed.

But honestly, it wasn't that emotional. My attachment has grown thin to the town since my move back to la back in march/april. I realized i never belonged in irvine. It was a means to be in school and my friends made it my home... but the city itself... hardly. I'm just made for the city and LA has welcomed me back. With open arms and a burning mountain.

0 kind regards: