1.01.2010

A new year

It's like turning the page and letting go of 2009... and although for many it's a time for change and hitting the gym and making it a big ordeal, I feel like my new year came back in November.

I landed a new job. I got rid of the bad that was flocking my life and keeping me from progressing. I turned to the right people. I reconnected with old friends. I made new friends. I joined a gym.

But that doesn't mean that because it is technically a new year that i can't start getting excited about everything that is coming up this year.

I'm especially excited about traveling come April and September. Stabilizing with my job. Meet more new people. Read more books. Take the public transit system a few times a month. watch more movies. go to more shows (coachella this year finally). cook more + add more to LePiquance. Let's see how this all goes.

Wish me luck. I wish you luck. and a very very Happy New Year.


---

This morning this song seemed so fitting...

1 kind regards:

katherine dae yum said...

good luck with this new year and all that's to come iris! =]